We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CREATIVEBITS does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. All personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information which you provide to us may be used, disclosed, and/or processed by us, and our related or affiliated suppliers for the purposes of facilitating your transactions with us, and to keep you informed of updates, changes, and developments relating to us, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:-
- administering and maintaining your account with us;
- processing and fulfilling your order for products purchased from us;
- verifying and processing payment when you purchase products from us;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of services provided by us;
- customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- communicating with you on matters relating to your account with us, including administering any membership benefits and entitlements;
- responding to queries or feedback from you;
- enforcing our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on www.creativebits.com.sg, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime.
Payments that you make through the Website will be processed by our appointed Payment Agent. You must only submit to us or our Payment Agent or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on www.creativebits.com.sg.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from www.creativebits.com.sg. In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. CREATIVEBITS is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER/BROWSING INFORMATION
When you visit www.creativebits.com.sg, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in MDREAMS you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that the Website may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the Website, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the Website;
- unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- notifying you about important changes to the Website;
- responding to queries or feedback from you;
- enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
- In compliance with the PDPA, CREATIVEBITS will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
We reserve the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Version: December 2016